Thursday, March 21, 2013


Your Unique Company

I tell my 12 year old son, now that he is in 6th grade, and as he advances through the grades, that he is going to find that each teacher is going to be different.  Individually, they each will have their own personal style of teaching, some of course firmer than others; but what I emphasize to him is that he will have to adjust to this, from now to, well, forever. 

It is the same with people we work for.  Everyone has an individual style and uses different tools to achieve their goals of growing and operating a business.  Quite frankly, with the blitz of modern technology, we can all stand to use some help in how and when to utilize our iPhones, iPads, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Calendars, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Databases, designing, etc.  I read recently, “Many people are like a wheelbarrow—they go no further than they are pushed.”  Today, we all need a push through the mass of current technologies; and for some of us, just a little nudge is enough, and for others, it takes a shove. 

As a Virtual Assistant, I understand that there are no two companies alike, and there is nothing run-of-the-mill about running a business.  Do you perhaps need a “nudge” in any of technologies listed above?  Would you like to have someone assist you with knowing which tools and applications are going to help you manage and grow your business?

My goal is to help you find and utilize the resources to run your business efficiently, save you time and money, and achieve success for you! If you would like, visit my website,
www. virtualofficesolutiosbyjoan.com to contact me.  If you Email me, I will even send you a Client Assessment form to complete.  After you Email the form back to me, I will provide you with a customized outline tailored to your business needs, no obligation.

No comments:

Post a Comment